Get more customers with a profile that sets you apart
Tell the customer a little bit about your company in your “About” section
Take a look at Matt from The Woods‘ “About” section to see what he said.
These are some of the main things customers take notice of in your “About” section
- Do you have the right experience for the job? Give a few examples of your work. List your relevant years in business and any training, education, or certifications.
- Are you someone I want to work with? Show your love for what you do with stories about why you started your business or what keeps you going.
- Are you professional? Make sure to double-check your spelling and grammar. Customers notice attention to detail and great communication skills.
Show off what you are able to do
Here are some examples of what a great media section looks like.
Some things to remember about your images
- Upload at least 4 images of your work in order to fill the image stream up.
- Keep your content original, only upload pictures of your own work.
- In some categories it’s a great thing to include before and after examples.